- Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams.
- Integrated anchor strap system secures dry bag with four girth-hitch webbing straps and heavy-duty side release buckles.
- Double-ended openings provide easy access to gear without digging or unstrapping the bag.
- Air purge valve makes packing and rolling a breeze.
- Converts to backpack with integrated shoulder straps.
- The Tillamook Dry Bag is designed to attach to the MoJavi, Coyote, and Great Basin Saddlebags, Siskiyou Panniers, tail racks, and more. It is best suited to larger motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs, and overlanders.
- The bag is strapped to Giant Loop’s Coyote or Great Basin saddlebags using their integrated beavertail strapping system. The Tillamook also secures to any four solid anchor points (such as a luggage rack) using its four integrated anchor straps.
- VOLUME Max: 48 liters (2,930 cubic inches).
Minimum: 30 liters (1,830 cubic inches).
- DIMENSIONS Flat: 44″ L x 19″ W (112 cm L x 48 cm W).
Loaded with gear and ends rolled three times for waterproof seal: 26″ Length x 13″ Wide x 37″Circumference (66 cm L x 33 cm W x 94cm).
- WEIGHT 3 lb. 10 oz. (1.6 kg), with all included components.
- MATERIALS Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams. Plastic side-release buckles, nylon webbing, and reflective trim.